Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenna!


OCT 15th 2002
She is such a cutie and keeps me and her dad on our toes! She had a never ending week long celebration for her birthday....a family party before we headed to Cali for DISNEYLAND family vacation, which she naturally assumes was totally for her and her birthday. She may have gotten that idea form all the Princesses singing Happy Birthday to her as she ate breakfast with them. It will be hard to beat next year. Keep watching and someday when I get a few extra seconds I'll share her pics with all the Princesses and the Fun we had at Disneyland together. Happy birthday little J. We love, love, love ya!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! I hope you all had a blast in DisneyLand! Sorry to hear your car got broken into, that just sucks! A good way to ruin your Families good time, huh? Way cute pictures of Jenna! Have a Happy Halloween!

Allison said...

What darling pics as usual!! How fun to feel like a princess on your big day? We've got to spoil these little ones while we can... right? I am going to Disneyland on my birthday this year, and you better believe that I think it is all about me!!