Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baylee....9 years It's birthday time for you!






Wow how time fly's bye. I still remember her crazy delivery in Logan. Her dad was so proud to be a father. She has been a sweety and we love spending each year with her. She holds a special place in our hearts and we can't believe how she is growing up. Her birthday is always such a crazy time of the year. It is usually the first day of school, or during the county fair. We managed to squeeze her in a birthday bash with friends and family. They had a jump party and some fun swimming and lots of pizza and of course cake and ice cream. it was soo hot even the adults jumped in the pool. We love ya B and hope to enjoy many more birthdays with you! AUGUST 1999 Logan Regional Hospital.

6 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe I found your blog! How cool is that! I blog too.

I didn't know you were in to photography. Very cool. Isn't it a small world!

I'll add you to my blog roll.

Katie said...

I love that first picture of Baylee! So cute! And yes I definitely still want to do pictures. I was thinking maybe not this weekend but next. I will call you though and see what your plans are!

Jo said...

Cute pictures of Baylee! She looks so much like you, Melis, in the first one. She looks so grown up! It looks like she had an awesome Birthday! Happy Birthday Baylee!

Bingham Family said...

She is so darling! I remember seeing her on her b-day and she didn't feel good. Looks like it got better. I bet it's weird having a 9 yr old.

Rachel said...

HEY!! I found it :) What cute pics (who took them?) I didn't know you had a home decorating shop. HELLO, I would like to buy stuff, let me know when you have another sale. :)

See you at soccer.......three games to go!

Unknown said...

I too love the first pic of Baylee. Her hair looks gorgeous straight that way. We'll be down in a few days so I'm sure we'll see you soon. and Happy Birthday Yesterday!!! I hope it was a great day.

Kell